Brad is a specialist in taxation, accounting, business advisory and financial planning.
He is the managing director of Callaughan Partners that was formed to deliver and exceed client’s expectations, whilst charging upfront fees.
Brad is an avid property investor and renovator.
Brad is also a strong force behind the development as well as sitting on the board of the Ross Hutchinson Foundation.
Brad enjoys developing his own business interests and property portfolio along with his interests in golf, horse and dog racing, NRL, sports & fishing.
- Callaughan Partners are often in the media with Brad contributing to productions such as Australian Property Investor, Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, My Business magazine, Smart Start-up, Dynamic Business, Flying Solo, Shoe String Media, PropertyInvesting.com.
- Brad has been select as one of the top 10 Entrepreneur to watch for 2012 – Shoe string Media
- Callaughan Partners were selected in the top 50 companies to watch for 2012 – Start-up Smart
- Brad is a Finalist in the Small Business Champions 2012 Young Entrepreneur of the year.
- Callaughan Partners are a Finalist in the Small Business Champions 2012 – Business Services
- Finalist in the Hills local business awards – 2012
- Front page of Australian Property Investor – May 2012
- Sponsorship of Carer Car provided by the Ross Hutchison Foundation
- Brad is a Finalist in the Small Business Champions 2013 Young Entrepreneur of the year.
- Callaughan Partners are a Finalist in the Small Business Champions 2013 – Business Services